Zvex Super Duper *Vertical* Clone??

Everyone needs a stompbox.
OffYourFace
Mods
Mods

Zvex Super Duper *Vertical* Clone??

Post by OffYourFace » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Has anyone seen a Super Duper clone made in a standard vertical housing? I love my Vexter model but it takes up too much space, mostly due to the input jack and the power jack being so close together (can't use a right angle jack plug without it hitting the dc power barrel). Thanks!

I hope ZVex comes out with their own vertical version soon...

MechaBulletBill
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Zvex Super Duper *Vertical* Clone??

Post by MechaBulletBill » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:09 am

The cramped-ness of the power jack and input jack on them vexters is the dumbest thing. My blackstone is just as bad - all 3 connections bunched up together so that you have to use very specific jack plugs if you're running it off external power.

I know fuzzdog sells an SD 2i1 kit and I've got him to drill out enclosures in specific ways for me before. It's worth asking him IMO.

OffYourFace
Mods
Mods

Re: Zvex Super Duper *Vertical* Clone??

Post by OffYourFace » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:28 am

MechaBulletBill wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:09 am
The cramped-ness of the power jack and input jack on them vexters is the dumbest thing. My blackstone is just as bad - all 3 connections bunched up together so that you have to use very specific jack plugs if you're running it off external power.

I know fuzzdog sells an SD 2i1 kit and I've got him to drill out enclosures in specific ways for me before. It's worth asking him IMO.

Thank you!! I had no idea fuzzdog existed.