Back Again!

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
rain.parade
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Back Again!

Post by rain.parade » Fri May 17, 2019 12:25 pm

Hi, not exactly a new member (I signed up back in 2012), but decidedly inactive over the past seven years! Anyway, I've been lurking a lot recently, so about time to get a bit more involved.

So by way of (re)introduction, these are my offsets:

The OTM Jazzmaster is a 62 AVRI that I bought used around the time I originally signed up. It's since been upgraded with Antiquity I's, a Mastery bridge and Staytrem arm. Quite a few guitars have come and gone since I bought it, but this one remains my #1.

The CAR Jag is an AV 65, bought used last year, since when I've swapped out to a Staytrem bridge (and removed the mute). This is actually my second one of these; I had one of the limited Sonic Blue ones a few years back but wasn't playing it much so moved it along. As is the way, I started to get the itch for a Jag again, and this came up at a temping price...

Next on the agenda is a partscaster JM build, to use as a second guitar for live (currently using my Strat for drop-D tunings and as a back-up). This will be my first partscaster, so I'll hopefully be able to take advantage of the wealth of experience on here!