Hello

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
Misc.Vision
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Hello

Post by Misc.Vision » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:16 am

Good morning! I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Michael from Austin, TX and I play guitar. I’ve been playing for a while and I have gone through many electric guitars, but I always seems to come back to the Fender offsets. I don’t own one at the moment but that will change in the next month or so. I mostly play garage/punk/psychedelic. Favorites include: Mudhoney, Scratch Acid, Flipper, 13th Floor Elevators, 764-Hero, Bob Mould, U-Men, etc. I’m not playing out at the moment, writing as much as I can. Looking to get some songs recorded soon. Good to meet everyone.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

apache snow
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Hello

Post by apache snow » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Welcome from Tennessee. have fun. :)

Incredibledisc
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by Incredibledisc » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:15 am

Welcome from a fellow newbie! Just purchased my first offset ( Squier Classic Vibe) so I’m going to be around for a while I think.

Echo_Base_Customs
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by Echo_Base_Customs » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:32 am

Hello everyone! Glad to be here! :w00t:

Currently own a MIJ black HH special Jaguar. And have a vintage 60s mustang body en route to start a vintage parts build!