Glitch viewing the forum on an iPhone *UPDATED with a clear screenshot of issue*

For troubles with forum features or general questions regarding site moderation/administration.
Jay
Admin
Admin

Re: Glitch viewing the forum on an iPhone *UPDATED with a clear screenshot of issue*

Post by Jay » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 pm

One of my freinds at work has one now so I'll use his to take a closer look.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to fix it or not as it appears (from this look) to be a result of some tricks they're using to scale content.

NBarnes21
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Glitch viewing the forum on an iPhone *UPDATED with a clear screenshot of is

Post by NBarnes21 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 pm

No biggie, just thought I'd post a better pic now that I'm able to.  :)
Hello, my name is Nate, and I'm a bend-aholic

Jay
Admin
Admin

Re: Glitch viewing the forum on an iPhone *UPDATED with a clear screenshot of is

Post by Jay » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:52 pm

So now that I have my iPhone, I've been able to sort this out. Browsing the site should be much much nicer now. You iPhone users should notice a difference in the fonts as well as the glitchy nav. There are still a few things I'll make larger but for now it's a huge improvement. Enjoy!

NBarnes21
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by NBarnes21 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Jay wrote: So now that I have my iPhone, I've been able to sort this out. Browsing the site should be much much nicer now. You iPhone users should notice a difference in the fonts as well as the glitchy nav. There are still a few things I'll make larger but for now it's a huge improvement. Enjoy!
VERY nicely done!  I really like how the page # buttons are larger and the topics are farther apart. It's great navigating the site on my iPhone now!
Hello, my name is Nate, and I'm a bend-aholic

slavemaster
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Glitch viewing the forum on an iPhone

Post by slavemaster » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm

zhivago wrote:
luau wrote: There's a glitch viewing the picture of a glitch.

My phone doesn't have such problems.

:)
:D

somehow I expect a mountain of cocaine next to that phone....dunno why!

;D
I expected a keyhole and a compartment for the launch codes
We got people playing stringed instruments! It's the end of days.