f**cking swearing!!

For troubles with forum features or general questions regarding site moderation/administration.
alonso keef
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: f**cking swearing!!

Post by alonso keef » Thu May 31, 2007 4:19 pm

Naturality wrote: I rushed forward in time to the Reading Fest, took a lot of Pot Noodle Cigarettes, came back and as such could hear the colours forming the bad words, offending my innocence which I bought back from a confused Hitch Hiker who said something about not panicking, a guide to the galaxy and Vogon poetry destroying said innocence and life.
That's the way to do it!!
It's always the same when you wake in the morning...

gogothegogo
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by gogothegogo » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:05 am

If you would forbid swearing, us few guys from Balkans would loose half of our vocabulary.

and that would be f**** shame!

El Pr0n
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by El Pr0n » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:43 am

Also, there's hardly any chatspeak or shorthand going on here, wHiCh, QuItE fRaNkLy, is a welcome change lol!  ::)
There is no problem so bad that you can't make it worse.

mjet
Expat
Expat

Post by mjet » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:22 pm

Here's a short clip of really top Scottish swearing, from the tv show "The Thick of It". Setup: The Scottish guy who's doing the swearing is the deputy press guy for the (UK) Prime Minister. He's berating the portly guy who is sitting down who stammered and struggled through a tv interview show the night before. In his defense (before the clip starts), he says that he just blanked out like "in one of those dreams where you wake up to find yourself in the middle of Covent Garden with only your underpants on". Far worse than that, our swearer begins..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_7pyktzpY8
"You eventually learn that true priorities are like arms; if you think you have more than a couple, you're either lying or crazy."

brunning
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by brunning » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:01 pm

coming from a certain other fender-related site, the swearing is pretty refreshing!

mynameisjonas
Admin
Admin

Post by mynameisjonas » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:10 pm

mjet260 wrote: Here's a short clip of really top Scottish swearing, from the tv show "The Thick of It". Setup: The Scottish guy who's doing the swearing is the deputy press guy for the (UK) Prime Minister. He's berating the portly guy who is sitting down who stammered and struggled through a tv interview show the night before. In his defense (before the clip starts), he says that he just blanked out like "in one of those dreams where you wake up to find yourself in the middle of Covent Garden with only your underpants on". Far worse than that, our swearer begins..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_7pyktzpY8
;D
that was great. i love the way scots say "cock". it sounds so vicious.

this clip reminds me of a little contest me and my friends had once when we were drinking (many years ago). the idea was to think of the most elaborate, nasty, and innovative way of torturing someone you hate. i can't remember much of what we came up with, but it was some really gory stuff. i think i won actually. my scheme inlvolved, among other things, pouring molten lead into someone's ear while jamming an icicle up their urethra (this was before ipods existed), all to the soothing tones of "my heart will go on"...