programm for prototypes?

For troubles with forum features or general questions regarding site moderation/administration.
robby
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

programm for prototypes?

Post by robby » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:57 am

i'm wanting to make some mods to my jaguar , and i've noticed some people mostly with their "jazzblaster-projekts" have a picture of how it might look, is this made with some kind of program? if yes, where can i get this?

zhivago
Mods
Mods

Re: programm for prototypes?

Post by zhivago » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:06 am

they use "The Dressing Room"

look at the tab called "Dressing Room" on the top right of the forum...click on it and a new smaller window should appear

you then have the option of Jaguar or Jazzmaster
Resident Spartan.

mezcalhead
Admin
Admin

Re: programm for prototypes?

Post by mezcalhead » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:10 am

That's the Dressing Room; you can see the button in the top right-hand corner of our home page just under the circular offsetguitars logo.

You can capture the image by using whichever method your computer uses to take a shot of the screen, for a Mac:
Take a picture of the whole screen:  ⌘-Shift-3

Take a picture of part of the screen:  ⌘-Shift-4, then drag to select the area you want in the picture. To cancel, press Escape.

Take a picture of a window, a menu, the menu bar, or the Dock:  Press ⌘-Shift-4, then press the Space bar. Move the pointer over the area you want so that it's highlighted, then click. To drag to select the area instead, press the Space bar again. To cancel, press Escape.
This thread will help if you have trouble posting an image in a thread.

[edit: zhiv beat me to it, but there you go!]
Distance-crunching honcho with echo unit.