NGD: Eastman T64/v

For guitars of the straight waisted variety (or reverse offset).
Maggieo
Expat
Expat

Re: NGD: Eastman T64/v

Post by Maggieo » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:37 pm

Tafarel wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:50 am
We are probably going to be at Lidgett's in the noon to one o'clock time frame. We both otherwise have kid duty on saturdays, and that seems the most likely times we will be there. Maybe we'll run into you.
According to Rob, we literally passed by each other today.

I got the Milkman and there will be an NGD thread in a few days, too. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :w00t:
“Now I am quietly waiting for/ the catastrophe of my personality/ to seem beautiful again.”- Frank O'Hara
I am not an attorney and this post is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a licensed attorney in your state for legal advice.

Tafarel
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Tafarel » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Sheesh. I wish I had been a little more in the moment. You scored a great amp, though.

I wonder what the NGD is, tho.
"I'm nostalgic for conversations I had yesterday. I've begun reminiscing events before they even occur. I'm reminiscing this right now. I can't go to the bar because I've already looked back on it in my memory, and I didn't have a good time."

Maggieo
Expat
Expat

Post by Maggieo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:06 am

Tafarel wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:22 pm
Sheesh. I wish I had been a little more in the moment. You scored a great amp, though.

I wonder what the NGD is, tho.
For me, it's a Unicorn. I think I'm also gonna trade away my Gary Clark Jr. SG for that Eastman P-90 Goldtop that Rob's got.

That 1960 Melody Maker is pretty sweet, too.
“Now I am quietly waiting for/ the catastrophe of my personality/ to seem beautiful again.”- Frank O'Hara
I am not an attorney and this post is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a licensed attorney in your state for legal advice.

Tafarel
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Tafarel » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:03 am

Really? Wow. I didn't play either one -- not a Gibson fan at all, tho I've had a few -- and I was so browned off at not being able to make a deal that I wasn't interested in anything else.

I had a Melody Maker a long time ago and I didn't get on with it -- the pickups didn't offer the tone I was looking for, I guess, and it had neck dive. Those bodies are so small and mine had a baseball bat neck.
"I'm nostalgic for conversations I had yesterday. I've begun reminiscing events before they even occur. I'm reminiscing this right now. I can't go to the bar because I've already looked back on it in my memory, and I didn't have a good time."