Peavey Valverb Tube Reverb Rack?

Everyone needs a stompbox.
Bvoshus
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Peavey Valverb Tube Reverb Rack?

Post by Bvoshus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:02 am

Looking to buy one of these want to kno if anyone has any experience with one of these
http://photos.waynereno.com/Amps/First_ ... alverb.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sonicrizz
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Peavey Valverb Tube Reverb Rack?

Post by sonicrizz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:40 pm

No experience with that. But Ive had quite a few peavey products and I'm always very happy with them. Im actually running my VM jazzmaster through a Peavey Windsor Studio 20 right now. Good luck with your purchase

zenbubblegum
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by zenbubblegum » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:52 am

I may be six months late to this particular party, but... I've got a Valverb and it's excellent. A very useful live and recording tool all round. Great-sounding valve preamp/DI front end, whereby you can vary the amount of valve warmth/girth/phatness/whatever by adjusting the input and output volume knobs at either end of the unit. Works for everything - electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, vocals, marimba, trombone, anything you like. Then you've got a VERY nice tremolo section. I love tremolo. I own three tremolo pedals and the Valverb still offers something extra. Very nice vintage flavour. Then you've got valve-driven spring reverb, with 3-band EQ for the reverb return signal. Want a dark and moody reverb? Roll back the treble. Want a trashy, splashy bright reverb? Roll back the bass and mids. The Valverb is _way_ more flexible than people realise! Playing a J Mascis Squier JM through it, by the way. Very nice guitar. All the good things people say about it is true :-)

choice_of_meat
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by choice_of_meat » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:50 am

I had one, it sounded awesome, and I used it on synths and everything for years....but it was a big thing to lug around. Then a major part broke, it was expensive, and so I sold it. I've always wanted that combo trem/spring reverb back though.

Drill
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by Drill » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Where can i find this thing?
I'm broke right now but i would like to check for how much they go, what's their state, just see them selling lol. Any help?