"How can I help today?"

Discussion of vintage Jazzmasters, Jaguars, Bass VIs, Electric XIIs and any other offset-waist instruments.
Shadow
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: "How can I help today?"

Post by Shadow » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:29 pm

That version of the Marauder is basically the same shape of the Shecter Hellcat. I dig.

sookwinder
Mods
Mods

Post by sookwinder » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:50 am

I got to ask some questions..

1.  there are two Marauder threads going ... should we try and combine them ?

2.  Are you guys serious about building a repro marauder ?  If yes, and you are working on the principle that in bulk numbers prices maybe a little cheaper, then I would be interested.  I have no ability or contacts to get anything built, but I will certainly be intersted in adding +1 to the numbers, if it helps to get lower costs

I think the Marauder II looks kind of 70s space/science fiction...  I also love the Marauder I, (the one shown on the fender catalogue that was never released officially)   ... it is like a longscale jaguar with extras...
Last edited by sookwinder on Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
relaxing alternative to doing actual work ...

Orang Goreng
Mods
Mods

Post by Orang Goreng » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:01 am

sookwinder wrote: 1.  there are two Marauder threads going ... should we try and combine them ?
I think not. The threads are quite diverse, so a combined one may become unreadable. JMO.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man's a freak.

zhivago
Mods
Mods

Post by zhivago » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:03 am

sookwinder wrote:

2.  Are you guys serious about building a repro marauder ?  If yes, and you are working on the principle that in bulk numbers prices maybe a little cheaper, then I would be interested.  I have no ability or contacts to get anything built, but I will certainly be intersted in adding +1 to the numbers, if it helps to get lower costs

I'd definetely love to get one...even though I'm broke, I'd make the money somehow...at least in order to buy the important bits, and leave the completion for a later date :)
Resident Spartan.