Expat
Expat

Re: Electric Mistress fans?

Post by Maggieo » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:36 pm

stevejamsecono wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:41 am
Maggieo wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:59 am
I finally got a DEM to replace my big box 80's EM, and I'll be, it nails it. I had the Andy Summers' sound in around 30 seconds.

I really gotta get one of those Joe Gore pedals eventually. I love his youtube personality so much and his playing is always really inspiring, so I wanna support the guy.
He's the best. We recently became friends on FB and he's so cool. And his pedals are DOPE. I've got his DUH Remedial Fuzz, too, and it's like instant Joey Santiago.
“Now I am quietly waiting for/ the catastrophe of my personality/ to seem beautiful again.”- Frank O'Hara
I am not an attorney and this post is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a licensed attorney in your state for legal advice.

Shadoweclipse13
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Electric Mistress fans?

Post by Shadoweclipse13 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:58 pm

I know it's not meant to be an Electric Mistress clone or anything like that, but as far as I'm concerned the Electric Mistress is the epitome of a good-sounding flanger. So, with that in mind, I'm curious what everyone thinks about the new Oblivion from Solid Gold Fx?

The Pedal Zone - Oblivion
Knobs - Flange Is Good

I'll be honest: flanger has never really done much for me in my own rig. It sounds cool on some albums I like, but it was always lacking in my own rig at home. But damn, I kinda want this one for my synth pedalboard...
Pickup Switching Mad Scientist
http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=104282&p=1438384#p1438384