Its convoluted routing time!

Everyone needs a stompbox.
jorri
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Its convoluted routing time!

Post by jorri » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:22 am

Does anyone know of a simple cable that is two mono TS into a single mono TS? I look and dont see many compact patch cables like this, with pancake or at least right angle. I only find cheap straight jack, over metre long..

I am not quite sure about sound quality, even, but it will be run from a buffered stereo out, where if i unplugged the jack it would sum anyway.

The problem is i want to switch that jack. I dont know if some TRS could be designed to do that and still run audio but sure it probably doesnt exist.

Other solution could be an ABY.
What i have is a dry/wet path. Been muting with my tuner the dry side but this is into a stereo pedal input, and i think i want to switch the order leaving no pedal that will sum at the end.
Now the problem there is i probably dont have space so if any tuners do this switching that would also be awesome.

My parallel routing (maxed out space, already taken volume pedal off board):

Channel 1::Eventide space dry>>>>>>>Microcosm channel.>>>>>>mute and sum. (With tuner to mute possibly)

Channel 2:: Space >>>>>>>>hazarai in mono>>>>>Microcosm other channel>>>>>>sum only.

So its necessary for Microcosm to see a dry input, when when its muted, as it allows trigger to respond to ridiculous density, then not be heard OR produce a parallel effect if switched.

So muting switch on the output of one channel of that pedal, then back into the amp (fx return/slave) in mono.