Dogmatek Arctic wolf dual phaser

Everyone needs a stompbox.
Beefheart
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Dogmatek Arctic wolf dual phaser

Post by Beefheart » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:24 pm

No affiliation but wanted to give a quick shoutout to Tim at Dogmatek. I was passively searching for a new phaser on reverb and came across the beautiful Arctic Wolf. On looks alone, I took the plunge and this thing is great. Fast shipping in these crazy times and great communication. Not much online about it and not many demos that do it justice but blown away by this pedal so far. Drippy syrup y’all. If you love phasers and they are my favorite effect for the most part, this is one to consider. It has flown under the radar and needs more love. That green orb is heavenly

CorporateDisguise
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Dogmatek Arctic wolf dual phaser

Post by CorporateDisguise » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:51 am

That thing looks pretty stellar. Sort of an updated Bi-phase from the sounds of it.

Jaguar018
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Dogmatek Arctic wolf dual phaser

Post by Jaguar018 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:27 am

I love chasing phaser sounds, so I'd like to try one out, but I never seem to use phaser enough to justify (to myself) spending that kind of money.

[Let's just dismiss the fact that in my phaser chase, I have spend hundreds of dollars buying and selling multiple pedals in that elusive chase. :mellow: :unsure: Right now I have a Maxon PH-350, and it's pretty great.]