EHX Pitch Fork no signal

Everyone needs a stompbox.
Jmaster_17
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

EHX Pitch Fork no signal

Post by Jmaster_17 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:30 am

About a year and half or so ago I got a EHX pitch fork. it worked fine up until about a week ago where there was just no signal. took it to my local music store and they said they could not fix it there due to it being a digital pedal and would not be under warranty if I shipped to EHX for repair.

before I go and try to buy a new on or send this one in, is there anyone who might know how to fix the problem?

I don’t know hardly anything about electrical engineering or DSP effects so if you do, help a bro out and explain it like I’m 5 😂

this might be helpful -- I opened up the pedal to see if I could do anything. obviously not but I noticed when touching one of the jacks from the inside there was a slight humm (pedal was on and cables plugged into both inputs and outputs) I can't remember if it was the input or output but point is there was some signal. I can retroubleshoot that at some point if there is a chance I could fix it myself

jthomas
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: EHX Pitch Fork no signal

Post by jthomas » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:42 am

I bought a used EX Looper 2 or so years ago and it died after 1 use. It was out of warranty. I contacted EX and at the time (hopefully still) they had a $15 repair policy with the user paying shipping. I had the pedal back in around 1-1/2 weeks. I'd suggest emailing them and seeing if that policy is still in place for out-of-warranty pedals. I got the email addy on the EH homepage (somewhere on the bottom of the page I think)