Greetings and Hallucinations...

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
ShortyMedlock
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Greetings and Hallucinations...

Post by ShortyMedlock » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:42 am

Old fat guy from central Wisconsin signing in... been hacking on guitars since '63. Still playing the same stuff from back then except my skills have declined since my arthritis has kicked in.

I am about to start accumulating parts for a Jaguar build. I have always liked them since my lead guitar player bought one new in '64.

I have a bound aftermarket neck with MOP inlays on the slow boat from China. I found a nice basswood body that I may buy. Most of the hardware will be decent quality Fender stuff if that's possible.

I like color... may spray it YY1 Mopar yellow or ???

Right now I own a MI? Squir Strat and a 2014 fake LPjr that is virtually unplayed (Grandma bought grandson this guitar for Christmas but it didn't have enough Van Halen chops built in to it so the snot nosed brat quit taking lessons).

I look forward to leaning after asking incredibly stupid questions...

Rick

Strango
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Greetings and Hallucinations...

Post by Strango » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:14 am

Welcome! Mopar colors make such great guitar colors, ha. I've always wanted some of the G&L Detroit Muscle series, but haven't pulled the trigger... yet.