Hello from WI

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
RiffRider
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hello from WI

Post by RiffRider » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:44 am

Is this the support group for offset oddballs?

Well, great! Thanks for having me. I hope to learn a few things and chime in on some topics. Actually, I broke protocol and have already done that before making a proper introduction. Apologies for this breach of etiquette.

My offsets include the Johnny Marr Jag, a Reverend Double Agent, a vintage Harmony H-19, and a new Harmony Silhouette (the 2019 version). I'm also a Tele aficionado and have the obligatory Strat. Been playing forever but am still just another dude noodling around at home.

MC3
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hello from WI

Post by MC3 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:49 am

Welcome! I live in Chicago now but originally I hail from Wisco.

I'm pretty new here but this is hands down the best guitar forum (not just offsets) forum on the internet

RiffRider
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Hello from WI

Post by RiffRider » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Thanks MC3! Actually,I don't know about that "best guitar forum" bit. The photo posting process seems byzantine, and my intro post has been up two weeks with just one "welcome." Strat Talk and TDPRI seem much better, but I'm more into offsets. I have a feeling I won't be hanging around here too much.