Hi! I'm the current new guy here -

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
68 Blackline
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hi! I'm the current new guy here -

Post by 68 Blackline » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:19 pm

I just found this forum yesterday. I was on a Fender related forum from 2001 until I got tired of the nonstop good old boy network they had. I've been a sometime poster on another forum specializing in a non-offset Fender since 2018. I don't do ANY other social media, facebook, scambook, crapbook, whatever, except for now this second Fender related guitar forum. I've checked out a lot of posts here in the last day and it really seems this is the top notch place to be for all my offset needs. There also seems to be a great wealth of info here I hope to tap into and contribute to as well.

I've always loved the offsets and my first really good guitar I got when I was 14 in 1982 was a 73' Mustang. My dad had a Jag he bought new in 1971 or so and I always drooled over that one! That brings me to now and how I found this forum.

Dad passed away a few weeks ago and I inherited the Jag and some other things. I'll do a separate post about that. I also have a number of newer offsets that I'll also post about.

I just wanted give a quick hello to all, and see you round the forum!!

mjet
Expat
Expat

Re: Hi! I'm the current new guy here -

Post by mjet » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:57 am

This forum is a really special place - one of the best ones out there in a very crowded (and noisy) music-instrument corner of the internet. Welcome!

Dr Tony Balls
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hi! I'm the current new guy here -

Post by Dr Tony Balls » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am

Welcome! What is the hockey logo in your avatar?
Instagram: thetonyballs