Hello. Again!

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
Six_string_belief
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hello. Again!

Post by Six_string_belief » Fri May 07, 2021 12:11 pm

so, I think I introduced myself a while back, but haven't been around as much as I'd like. I'm currently sitting here in sunny Southern California living my best life working for a small boutique guitar builder! I'm looking to expand our Offset offerings and figured I could gain some wisdom here from you all! looking forward to reading through the threads! if any of you vets of the site could recommend a thread on the differences between the Black Bobbin and Grey Bobbin sound, I'd love to start there! Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group! I look forward to some great conversations!

One more thing! I'd love to know of any books you all would recommend on the Jazzmaster / Jaguar. I just ordered the Fender Golden Age book.

snarf
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hello. Again!

Post by snarf » Fri May 07, 2021 2:20 pm

more pics on my reddit post here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/offset/comment ... ook_japan/

The golden age book is amazing, but this one has full disassembly, parts, and a timeline of changes through the years. Easier to read if you use the google translate app on your phone if you don't know Japanese ;D

Six_string_belief
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Re: Hello. Again!

Post by Six_string_belief » Sat May 08, 2021 6:08 am

Thanks! looks like one I need to read!