Hello from Detroit

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
GotA
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hello from Detroit

Post by GotA » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:21 am

Hi, my name is Chris and I'm in Detroit, well I work in Detroit and live in the suburbs 😂 I'm not new to offsets but new to the forum. Been lurking since like 2015 or so but never joined till now. Ive currently only have one offset, a jazzmaster that's in the beginning of a redesign so I'll be sharing that as well as some of my pedal builds and amp restoration other guitar builds. Also married, two girls, in my early 40s with a Boston terrier. Hope to meet new people here!

ThePearDream
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hello from Detroit

Post by ThePearDream » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:16 am

Welcome Chris! I'm in Detroit too (in the North End area). There are a few others around here too. Build and mod threads are always welcome around here. Looking forward to seeing what you've got to share.
Doug
@dpcannafax

GotA
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by GotA » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:27 pm

ThePearDream wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:16 am
Welcome Chris! I'm in Detroit too (in the North End area). There are a few others around here too. Build and mod threads are always welcome around here. Looking forward to seeing what you've got to share.
Thanks, all guitars have been parts casters, and a few months ago I rebuilt and refurbished a 73 vibro champ and that was a lot of fun. Most of my work has been building pedals the past 5 or 6 years. I'm around 300 builds at this point and there isn't much I haven't built but I'm winding down and falling back in love with my jazzmaster. I haven't been as active online lately but I plan on posting my backlog of completed stuff on IG
https://www.instagram.com/guardians.of. ... N1amx1Nw==

ThePearDream
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by ThePearDream » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:51 pm

GotA wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:27 pm
ThePearDream wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:16 am
Thanks, all guitars have been parts casters, and a few months ago I rebuilt and refurbished a 73 vibro champ and that was a lot of fun. Most of my work has been building pedals the past 5 or 6 years. I'm around 300 builds at this point and there isn't much I haven't built but I'm winding down and falling back in love with my jazzmaster. I haven't been as active online lately but I plan on posting my backlog of completed stuff on IG
https://www.instagram.com/guardians.of. ... N1amx1Nw==
I've definitely seen your pedals before, over at pedalpcb. You do really great work! I'm a bit of a lurker myself, and have zero posts there, even though I've had an account for a few years.
Doug
@dpcannafax