Don't shoot me.... but:

Got questions or suggestions? Want to show the world your dressing room creations? Post 'em here!
mezcalhead
Admin
Admin

Re: Don't shoot me.... but:

Post by mezcalhead » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:35 am

chrisjedijane wrote: I had a friend whose recording studio was broken into about 9 months ago - they stole all the guitars and other instruments - except his bajno, which they broke the strings off and left. True story!
A friend of mine got mugged by Russians on a train in Latvia .. they took his wallet and the walkman he was using .. listened through the headphones for a couple of seconds (to Sonic Youth's Daydream Nation), then ejected the tape and gave it back to him!
Distance-crunching honcho with echo unit.

zhivago
Mods
Mods

Post by zhivago » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:59 am

mezcalhead wrote:
chrisjedijane wrote: I had a friend whose recording studio was broken into about 9 months ago - they stole all the guitars and other instruments - except his bajno, which they broke the strings off and left. True story!
A friend of mine got mugged by Russians on a train in Latvia .. they took his wallet and the walkman he was using .. listened through the headphones for a couple of seconds (to Sonic Youth's Daydream Nation), then ejected the tape and gave it back to him!

hahahahahahahaha!

that's the funniest thing I've heard all year!! :D
Resident Spartan.

eyesadrift
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by eyesadrift » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:05 am

BANG
lol jk

fuzzking
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by fuzzking » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:25 am

mezcalhead wrote:
Last year someone broke into a bandmates appartment, fixed himself spaghetti w/ ketchup and took a) a broken vcr and b) some herbs.
didn't take the a) bluesbreaker combo, b) the thinline and c) the jazzmaster, though. maybe he should have left them herbs alone.
Nobody exists on purpose.

chrisjedijane
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by chrisjedijane » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:16 am

;D ;D ;D
"we lack the motion to move to the new beat"