Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Discussion of newer designs, copies and reissue offset-waist instruments.
User avatar
Tweedledee
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 am
Location: Evanston, IL

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by Tweedledee » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 pm

I took a photo of my two offsets today. I think they make a lovely pair. ;D

Image

User avatar
fever606
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: district of columbia

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by fever606 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Railhammers in a Mustang? Minihums in a Jaguar? :w00t:

Gorgeous pair, the mint really set off the body colour!

User avatar
Tweedledee
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 am
Location: Evanston, IL

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by Tweedledee » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:23 am

fever606 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:26 pm
Railhammers in a Mustang? Minihums in a Jaguar? :w00t:

Gorgeous pair, the mint really set off the body colour!
Thanks! I do have a thing for custom color offsets with matching headstocks and non-standard pickups. ;D

User avatar
Lost In Autumn
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:01 am
Contact:

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by Lost In Autumn » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:22 pm

some of mine:
Image
Image

User avatar
s_mcsleazy
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 15788
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:30 am
Location: glasgow

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by s_mcsleazy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Lost In Autumn wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:22 pm
some of mine:
Image
Image
good to know i'm not the only one on here with multiple jagmasters
offset guitars resident bass player.
'Are you trying to seduce me Mrs Robinson? Or do you just want me to solder a couple of resistors into your Muff?'

User avatar
manwithtitties
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by manwithtitties » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:32 pm

SAVEStheDAY wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:56 am
This past year my offset family has grown a bunch.

A Toronado and some Jaguars
Image
what is that green jag in the back?

User avatar
Lost In Autumn
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:01 am
Contact:

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by Lost In Autumn » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:05 am

s_mcsleazy wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:02 pm
Lost In Autumn wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:22 pm
some of mine:
Image
Image
good to know i'm not the only one on here with multiple jagmasters
I turned one into a Baritone:
Image
Image

User avatar
SAVEStheDAY
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by SAVEStheDAY » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:41 am

manwithtitties wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:32 pm
what is that green jag in the back?
That's a Squier VM Jag I bought and modded when they got mysteriously blown out at GC back in 2016. I think it was $175 new. I routed it to take humbuckers and put a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Fender Enforcer in the neck.

Image

User avatar
tune_link
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:24 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by tune_link » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:47 am

Tweedledee wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 pm
I took a photo of my two offsets today. I think they make a lovely pair. ;D

Image
That Jag tho. WOW. I'm loving that!

User avatar
manwithtitties
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by manwithtitties » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:14 am

SAVEStheDAY wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:41 am
manwithtitties wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:32 pm
what is that green jag in the back?
That's a Squier VM Jag I bought and modded when they got mysteriously blown out at GC back in 2016. I think it was $175 new. I routed it to take humbuckers and put a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Fender Enforcer in the neck.

Image
Looks sick! Is that a classic player pickguard on it?

User avatar
Tweedledee
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 am
Location: Evanston, IL

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by Tweedledee » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:27 am

tune_link wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:47 am
Tweedledee wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 pm
I took a photo of my two offsets today. I think they make a lovely pair. ;D
That Jag tho. WOW. I'm loving that!
Thanks! Up until a few days ago it had regular Jag pickups in it with a tort guard. I'm really loving the Duncan Firebird pickups that are in it now, though. I spent a bunch of time playing it yesterday and couldn't stop smiling. :)

User avatar
SAVEStheDAY
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by SAVEStheDAY » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:54 pm

manwithtitties wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:14 am
Looks sick! Is that a classic player pickguard on it?
Thanks! It is, fit like a glove.

User avatar
WillyP
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by WillyP » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:52 pm

i love sharin foo wrote:
Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

and the newest.. a Martin D18V  :?
Image

justin
Hows that Travis Bean? I love those things

User avatar
Shadoweclipse13
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 9347
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:22 pm
Location: Stuck in the dimension of imagination

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by Shadoweclipse13 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:47 pm

Tweedledee wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 pm
I took a photo of my two offsets today. I think they make a lovely pair. ;D

Image
Those are incredibly lovely. The mint guards absolutely make them :-* :?
Pickup Switching Mad Scientist
http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=104282&p=1438384#p1438384

User avatar
joeSG100
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:18 am

Re: Post pics of your guitar family

Post by joeSG100 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:48 am

windmill wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:51 am
Sorry about that
Its been a fair while now , its all starting to blend together

Image

Yamaha SG3
Squier VI
amazing sg3

Post Reply