Squier Super Sonic bridge/trem replacement

Talk about modding or building your own guitar from scratch.
DanyoSound
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Squier Super Sonic bridge/trem replacement

Post by DanyoSound » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 pm

I'm reading this several years later. I should I have said that I found my guitar, and I have been happily playing since, and it's still my favorite guitar, even after I bought a St Vincent, and I still love the sparkly blue Squier Super-Sonic. Fuck every other guitar. This is the best fucking guitar. Well almost. I tried to have someone build a favorite guitar based on the Super-Sonic called (search "NaughtyCaster") and... it kind of sucked. The body wasn't what I wanted. The paint, though it looked cool, was sticky and rubbed off on other things, like my guitar strap, and the Jaguar-style tailpiece was pushed too far back (I wanted it the same length as regular Jaguars, instead of the "Classic Player" series which has the tailpiece closer to the bridge), but the guy made it only than the normal Jaguar, and it sucks)). So with 10 guitars in my collection, the sparkly blue Super-Sonic destroys. It's the only that gets played most and recorded most. I fucking love it.
Offsets and flangers

dc
Expat
Expat

Re: Squier Super Sonic bridge/trem replacement

Post by dc » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:59 am

we love a happy ending :) so how did you ever find the guitar? there's got to be a story there -
in the coldest night / huddled 'round the dying embers