HI from HU

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
mothershipzeta
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

HI from HU

Post by mothershipzeta » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 pm

...Hungary, that is. Not seeing too much people from here on this forum! (Hands up if you're from Hungary, it'd be great to hang around!)

Hello everyone,

I've been reading this exceptionally insightful, and informative forum for a good 4 years now, and when I obtained my CIJ OTM Jaguar a year ago, I even registered, but never made it to my first post, so here I go! I study electrical engineering, especially DSP programming (I'm in the middle of modeling a spring reverb unit for a project). I play lots of instruments, so keep an eye out for me in the synth/drums sections as well.

My next goal in gear-land is to get hold of my second dream guitar following the Jag, an Electric XII, and although rarer, and more expensive, I intend to find one for myself (maybe even through this forum, when I'm old enough, post-wise). Hell, it's much more useful than a used car.. :)

So thanks for having me, I'll be posting my Jag soon..

MZ
indulj már, hé / embermlék / önmagától gyulladó fény!

millarman9111993
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: HI from HU

Post by millarman9111993 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 pm

I'm Hungary...but its probably because i've not eaten yet *ba dum tish* 8)

But seriously, welcome aboard :)

I'd love to visit budapest, my dads been there and says he loved it.

You'll have to post that reverb unit once it is built, would be cool to see it. :)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

mjet
Expat
Expat

Post by mjet » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:23 am

Jó napot!!

I'm not sure if there are any other Hungarian members - so you're a bit of a pioneer. There are several people from the Czech Republic along with some Serbs & Croats, so the region generally speaking does have some coverage. Welcome to the board!

mothershipzeta
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Post by mothershipzeta » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:12 am

mjet wrote: Jó napot!!
Köszönöm, neked is!
mjet wrote: I'm not sure if there are any other Hungarian members - so you're a bit of a pioneer.
Yeah, I kind of figured, that this is the case, but we'll see... I know only 3 people here rocking a JM, one a very cool Super-Sonic, that I almost bought, several with Mustangs, and I've seen 2 Jags in ads in my life, so I guess offsets aren't so popular here...
BTW I love Prague, been there 3 times, and always had a wonderful time!
millarman9111993 wrote: You'll have to post that reverb unit once it is built, would be cool to see it.
Well, there's not gonna be much to look at, as I'm doing it on a DSP development board, the main part is the software.. :freako:
And yeah, definitely come I'll show you around! To get to the interesting parts (music communitites, rehearsal complexes, studios, great guys with freaky guitars, etc.), you need to scratch the surface. :ph34r:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
indulj már, hé / embermlék / önmagától gyulladó fény!

snowplough
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Post by snowplough » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:55 pm

Szevasz! Nem is tudom miért nem találkoztam még ezzel a poszttal :) Én magam részéről jó 8 éve találtam ezt az oldalt, de inkább csak olvasgatok. Az Electric XII-t végül beszerezted? Én pont a napokban gondolkoztam el azon, hogy utána mennék…