Hi there!

New to the board? Start a post to tell us about yourself and/or learn more about our other members.
mvanlandschoot
PAT PEND
PAT PEND

Hi there!

Post by mvanlandschoot » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Hello there! My name is Martijn and im from the Netherlands. I am currently planning my first guitar build from scratch ever and it has to be an offset, obviously 8) !

Up intill 4 years ago I owned a lovely 1963 body and neck from a fender jaguar which I completed with some curtis novak pickups, a tele 3 way switch and mastery bridge. Unfortunately I had to let this one go and I regret it still. To ease the pain I decided to let myself have another offset but this time be a buit more involved in the making:

Im planning on making my long time favorite guitar model; a Fender Starcaster. Since im building it myself, I will update the design a bit to my likings (fender jaguar tremelo and possibly pickups, or p90, not sure yet).

I am currently preparing the build and will be posting my questions in the hope that with the forums knowlegde I'll make the this build a succes.

Thanks in advance and speak to you all soon!

Vendetagainst
PAT. # 2.972.923
PAT. # 2.972.923

Re: Hi there!

Post by Vendetagainst » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:01 pm

Welcome! Looking forward to that Starcaster build, I think it would be sick with an offset trem and P90s!